On-Campus Work Study: Part-Time Office Assistant
The Department of Environmental Studies and Animal Studies Initiative is looking for a part-time student worker, work study preferred, to assist with departmental operations during the 2016-2017 academic year.
• 15-20 hours per week
• General office administration
• Social media and departmental website updates
• Event support
• Must be a currently enrolled NYU undergraduate
• Experience with social media & interest in environmental issues
• Student workers will be paid at a rate of $12 per hour
Desired Start Date: September 1, 2016 (flexible)
Please send an email explaining why you are interested in the position, Fall 2016 availability, and a current resume to Mari Roberts, Administrative Aide, at email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
We are currently conducting interviews but will continue to accept applications until the position is filled.